Life Changing Revival Centre
Having a goal in mind establishing the churches every nook and corner with 7000 churches and pastors in AP. And performing in and all the church activities like.
- Cottage prayers meetings,
- Bible studies,
- Fasting prayers,
- Healing prayers,
- Women conferences,
- House visiting and
- Performing all ceremonies
John 4:23 and Heb 10:25, in order to assemble together, and worship the Lord in Spirit and truth
- Established over 12 Life Changing Revival Centers in different parts of India so far
- All Night Prayers are being organized regularly, to strengthen believers prayer life
- Regular Fasting Prayers to strengthen the people in their faith
- Baptized over 20K+ people in different states and regions of India
- Early morning prayers for 40 days are arranged once a year
Church Planting John 4:23 and Heb 10:25, in order to assemble together, and worship the Lord in Spirit and truth
To see PEOPLES Lives CHANGED AND REVIVED by the love of Christ.
To equip in reading the Word God, reviving, renewing and reproducing souls for the Lord in Holy Spirit.
Our core believes…… Statement of Faith
- We believe in God’s Love; Love God & Love people.
- We believe in one God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the eternal Word,the one and only Savior. the only way to God the Father.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit. lives in Christians and teaches, directs and comforts.
- We believe the gospel is the power of God for the salvation to all who believe.
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired Word of God.
- We believe salvation is by and through God’s grace alone and through Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe in the prophecies of the Old Testament and that they have all been fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the salvation through belief in the Lord Jesus, repentance of their sin, confessing Jesus as Lord before others, obedience to Christ by water baptism, and living faithfully to remain in Christ,
- We believe in the Rapture; Christ's return and in the righteous judgment of all the world by God the Father.
- We believe that the LCRC Church is called to be an Apostolic church. God calls the church to speak the truth to power, Heal the sick, liberate the oppressed, care for the poor and comfort the afflicted.
- We believe in for nations, leaders, ministers, kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.